Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The New Owner:

As some of you may have read before. The duplex that I live in was sold and the new owner has moved upstairs. As soon as I move out she will move into my apartment. With new neighbors come some problems.

These may seem dumb but really they are common sense. If something doesn’t belong to you, don’t touch it. First thing I noticed was all the trash cans out front. Which is good, however I haven’t even put my trash in it yet. And she put her trash in my trash cans and then placed it along with her cans out front, as if she owned them all. I personally bought one of them and one of the cans came with the apartment. (Go Figure.) That was our first conversation.

Then when they moved in I noticed her son’s bike was near my bike on my side of the garage. And right where I get out of my car door too. It’s in my way. Now that my bike was stolen I moved his bike to where mine was so I have room to get in and out of my car. (I didn’t say anything I just moved it.)

The latest thing I noticed yesterday morning. I came out my back door. We have a detached garage far away from the house. The only way to get to the garage from the street is to go down an alleyway that goes behind the row of house off of the street. So there is a nice walkway going from the house to the garage. I noticed solar lights along the walkway. Which is very nice however two thing. One, mowing the lawn will be hard with those things there and the other. When I move out at the end of July, I will use a dolly to move large boxes and the walkway will have those lights.

Not to mention the snow during the winter. It’s hard enough to shovel the walkway can you imagine trying to shovel with solar lights there. (There is another conversation coming on.)

Honestly I wish she would wait until I move to do any other changes on the property, however I do understand that she want to make it her own.

Twilight is Coming to Town:
If you don’t know, I’m a huge Twilight fan. I have read all 4 books 10 times back to back. Yes that’s right, Ten times. I guess you could say I am an expert on the story. I had to walk away because I was getting too obsessive. I also keep up with the movies and look at the various websites each day. Not a day goes by that I don’t check up on what’s up. Twilight Eclipse is coming to the screen today. I won’t be able to see it until this weekend but I am looking forward to it. I’m sure it will be good, but not as good as the book. Nothing is as good as a book.

You can bet I will be reviewing Eclipse on the site. Look forward to that this weekend, another movie is The Last Airbender, in 3D Yeah! I will also see that one. Oh yes. I definitely can’t wait until this weekend.

Is there a story or movie that you want to or can’t wait to see? If you saw it give a review and join in the discussion.

Just a Quick Update:
For those that don’t know. I fell off my bike a few weeks ago. I hit the pavement face and arm first. My wrist and arm still aches but is better. I still have it wrapped up and I brace it up as if I had broken it. The brace helps relieve the pressure off the wrist. My scars have all but disappeared from my face the only thing left is some small swelling under my left eye. It is mostly unnoticeable unless I point it out.

Still no bike thought. For those that don’t know, it was stolen shortly after the accident with it. Oh well, can’t have everything.

When my car broke down a few weeks ago which is why I was riding my bike. I couldn’t go to my exercise class, Zumba. I was walking everyday to work and back. I will go to Zumba for half class tonight, but won’t do any of the weight exercises. I have to start to build up my strength again.

You Are Up to Date Now:
What are you going through? Is there anything that you want to discuss? Remember all comments will be published tomorrow. I do that so we don’t get any spam. Join in the discussion and share, laugh, learn, grow and bond with other women. You and your opinions mean a lot to me. By for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment