Thursday, June 24, 2010

Update on the Car.

Yesterday I was so mad regarding the mechanic not fixing my car, or rather him keeping my car for 10 days and not doing anything, even though I gave him money for parts days ago. In the morning I called him and asked if he at least started working on it. I posted in yesterdays’ blog the results of the call and no, he hadn’t even started. At that point I didn’t want to hear any more excuses. I just hung up on him. I was on the verge of taking the car and my money back and find another mechanic.

I was fuming mad. On the walk home, it was all I could do not to scream out my rage on the street. I was holding my emotions in. I though no just wait another day. I got home sweating and tired. This is such nasty business, I need my car. (Pleading here)

Later I received a call from the mechanic. He did start on the car after all. I was shocked, but he said there were some problems with the alternator, it was actually stuck to the car or bolted to it and he was having trouble getting he bolts off. Now the bolts are stripped and a new bracket to hold the alternator is needed, which means more money and more time. Darn.

What up for Today:
Today we’ll see what happens and if I get the car back today. Since the new obstacles it doesn’t feel like it. I can handle that, at lease he is doing something.

Man the walk this morning is so muggy. One can feel the moisture in the air, and when I got to the office I was drenched. I’m noticing my time for walking both home and to work is getting shorter. I can tell by the music. If I start the music at the same place when I first start out, then where the music ends when I get to where I’m going I notice some differences.

At first it was at the ending of a song on the track. Then it was the middle of the same song. Now it is the beginning of the same song. This morning I listened to other songs, so I will test it again over the next few days. Since my bike was stolen I will have to walk more. I can test this hypothesis even more and see how my progress goes over the summer. Anyway enough of that thinking.

What Do You Think?
I saw on Entertainment last night that the last bachelor Jake and Vienna split up. I have to say that I kind of knew that was going to happen. When I watched the final bachelor when he was declaring his love for Vienna, I felt that it was fake, and that he was playing a role. I didn’t believe him. I didn’t see the sparkles in his eyes. Then this morning on the radio I heard some people think that Jake will come on the current bachelorette show with Ali and crash it trying to get back with her.

Vienna on Entertainment Tonight says that Jake was very cold and they didn’t have much sex. She explained she set up a beautiful Valentines Day date with rose petals going from the front door to the bath where she was lounging then to the bed, and when Jake came home he didn’t respond. He just went and sat on the couch. When Vienna asked him why, he said he was tired.

Everyone has been acting like poor Vienna, but again while she was talking about her woes I didn’t see tears streaking down her face. Her voice sounded strained with emotion but no tears. Do you believe her? Maybe she is just as fake with her love as Jake was with his.

I also like to think that there are two sides to a story, maybe even more. There is the way Jake feels and then there is the way Vienna feels. Know one knows except those two, what really happened. I think Vienna trying to get her 15 minutes of fame to put Jake down is not good. That is a character that really turns me off about people. I believe if it was true love and true feeling going on between them than they would be doing this in private. Not splashing it across the tabloids.

Join in the discussion. Do you think that Jake with crash the current Bachelorette show and try to win Ali? Share, laugh, learn, grow, and bond with other women. By for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment