Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Overwhelmed and Pulling My Hair out

Do you ever have days where you feel like you are falling apart? I mean everything. I feel as if I am trailing behind and trying to catch up and am not doing a very good job of it.

Between the moving, the car braking down, taking care of Braveheart the Warrior- my kitten-, my blog, my new storyline, my manuscript novel, my friends, the house work, and much more, I am definitely dragging a loaded bag of something across my back.

I’m afraid I’m going to dump it somewhere along with my brains.

I’m at work right now and I feel like a zombie. I was supposed to write this morning. I got on the computer to get to work and I started wondering where I left off last time, it’s been so long since I last wrote, so I started reading.

After a while.

I feel like my manuscript is crap right now. I know something is wrong with it or missing I should say. I need time to think about the missing components but time is something I don’t have a lot of right now. I am overwhelmed, but at the same time I yearn to write. Once again I have to work to support myself. (Isn’t life grand?) *Exaggerating the last word.*

I know I’m happy I have a job; I just wish I could just kick it to the ground and walk away sometimes. But then again I don’t wish to be homeless again either.

When I was young I wanted to be an adult so badly but now I wish could be a kid again. (Boy I’m depressing aren’t I?)

Oh Gosh I’m just rambling. How does one get back on track? If you have a magic wand or a power I could concoct to drink to make it all better let me know. I’m so confused.

Here’s hoping your having a better time that I am.

Update on Braveheart my little Warrior:
He is running faster, jumping higher, biting harder and growing by leaps and bounds. Latest pictures of him.

This was taken yesterday at my desk in the office. 
He moved just as my phone camera captured the picture.
You can see how big he is getting. 
Of course he made a mess of my desk. 
Here he fell asleep on my lap in my bathroom. 
 I'm wearing shorts and he laid across my lap and clsoed his eyes.  He is still sick and is separated from my other cats.Isn't he cute?  

Well I would love to look at him all day but I have to get back to work.  Share, laugh, cry, learn, grow and bond with others. (I think I did that right.) Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment