Friday, July 23, 2010

I Have Good News and Bad: Which Do You Want First?

Hello everyone. Well I guess the bad news first, it will be easier to get it over with. The bird that was in my basement over the last few days, I found it yesterday morning. It was dead and dusty lying on the ground near my dryer. I was very sad. At lease the cats didn’t eat it, I could be glad for that. I was hoping the bird would fly into my apartment and get caught behind the curtain like the last bird and then I can capture it and bring it outside to freedom.

I picked it up in a towel and brought it outside. I did a small funeral and placed it in the trash. Not a fitting end to a beautiful animal. It deserved better.

I just wish I knew how the bird found its way to the basement in the first place. Then I could prevent another bird from the same end as this one. After I move it won’t be my problem, but I can’t help but worry about future birds getting stuck.

Such is the life of an animal. Survival of the fittest.

Update on Braveheart the Warrior.
My little kitty is doing fine and getting on everyone nerves. Well except mine and Little One my one eyed kitty. He seems to be a big brother and babysitter for me while I’m gone.

This is Little One.  As you can see he only has one eye.
His left eyes was severely infected when I first rescued him. 
Sorry this is not the best picture of him. 


Braveheart and Little One are playing together. 
Little one is babysitting him.  Isn't this cute.
Braveheart is so tiny compared. 

Braveheart and Little One seem to play together well and Little One is always trying to groom him. Braveheart being the little kitty he is, is always trying to tackle Little one and mock fighting. Braveheart is tying to hone his skills. Little one just bats him and they play around biting each other. It is very cute to see.

The others Romeo and Juliet are coming around. Romeo and Braveheart run around the house and chase each other. It is very good for both of them. I spied Juliet licking Braveheart at least twice while he was asleep, which is an improvement since she usually just hisses at him.


This is Juliet.  She is the little mommy to me
grooming me, but I wonder why she
won't be a mommy to Braveheart.

I think part of it is Braveheart want to wrestle all the time.  She doesn't like that.  Little One is always bugging her and she hisses at him too.  Little One gets bored so I am glad to have Braveheart.  Those two can have at it. 

Updates On My Writing:
It is very difficult for me to write right now, because I am getting ready for the move. However I am still using my imagination to continue the story. I am documenting my thought and keeping track in my binder. It could get lost in the move, so I keep it close. I’d hate to be looking everywhere after I move when I need it right then. (Know what I’m talking about?). I say in my Gary Coleman voice.

I am working on some intrigue storyline involving two smaller characters who will be in the forefront soon for my blog storyline. “Three Ordinary Lives.” Doing the blog and writing my manuscript has taught me a lot. I’m still learning though so if you see something I should know, like grammar, typos, or anything else please let me know. I appreciate it.

Share, laugh, cry, grow and bond with others.  Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment