Thursday, July 15, 2010

Braveheart the Warrior: Updates

For any new readers to the blog, I rescued a little kitten; I named him Braveheart the Warrior. I have been documenting his progress.

My little Braveheart is running faster, jumping higher, biting harder. He is so healthy now and become a beauty.

He still sits upon his perch, which is his cat carrier, and sleeps. I have a towel on top. He makes the biggest mess in his litter box. Of course I need to get a bigger box for him. He races around the bathroom at top speeds and almost runs into the wall. He enjoys attacking my toes and biting my hands and arms.

When I open the door to see him he jumps off the perch and tries to run out the door. It is so cute, I catch, because he has to stop to stretch. His little back legs stretch and he takes a moment in which I grab him quickly and bring him back into the bathroom. (Part of the reason he stays in the bathroom is because his was quick sick when he first came to me. I kept him away from the others. It’s only been a little over a week.)

Did you know he has one green eye and one blue? The best thing about him is when he sits in my lap and cuddles. I bring him out of the bathroom and he sits with me and we watch TV together. Well he bits and plays with me while I try to watch TV. My other cats eye him suspiciously, although they haven’t hissed at him, which is a good sign.

I am very proud of his progress. After a while he gets tired and lays back and falls asleep in my arms. He still receives antibiotics and eye medicine twice a day.

Soon I will get some pictures of my other cats and post them. I might do some stories of their antics also.
Latest picture but he moves so fast I can barely get it. 
 
Review of book.
As some of you might know. I am a big Sherilyn Kenyon fan. I read her first book in the Dark Hunter Series, “Fantasy Lover.” About a God who was cursed into a book and became a love slave to women who summon him. The book was really good. Sherilyn has a way of writing that is a page turner. Give her books a try and become a fan.

I’m reading the next book in the line, called “Night Pleasures’ Review in a few days.

Hope everyone has a great day. Share, laugh, cry, grow and bond with others. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment