Friday, July 9, 2010

Braveheart the Warrior: Or my kitten

Oh my little Braveheart the Warrior is bouncing around the bathroom at top speeds. Or as fast as his little legs will go. He seems so full of life now, happy and chasing images in his own mind.

One thing that happen that was really cool. I heard him purring for the first time last night.

While playing with him, I placed a towel on my lap. He was running around and when he stopped momentarily I asked him,  "What are you going to do?"  His face turned at my voice and he spied me, as if deciding what he wanted to do, then he walked right up to me still looking straight at me.

I smiled and patted my leg encouraging him to come up. He gauged the space between him and the mountain of my lap. Took a moment to gather his strength and took then the leap. He landed almost at the top but needed a small prompt on his backside from me.     

I was so proud of him I scooped him up and cuddled him to my chin kissing his cheak. He then proceeded to bit my chin and wrap his arms around my face. I kissed him more, nuzzling the softness of his warm body. The moment was sweetness. Then I put him down and he was off, chasing after his toys or attacking his box.

This morning I put him in his carrier for the travel to the office. First thing he did was pee. (Oh darn.)  After cleaning it and replacing the newspaper on the bottom I showed him his litter box.  "This is where you pee not the carrier Silly," I chastise him.

Right now he is in the carrier under my desk sleeping quietly.  He is so good no one know he in the office. 

Latest picture of Braveheart the Warrior. 
He's playing on my desk at work. 
 I'm giving him a hard time and trying to snap the picture. 


Braveheart attacking his box. 
The stuffed animal is bigger than he is!
He wasn't like this a few days ago.  Now look at him. 
So cute you want to squeeze him. 

There are other things going on but I don't want to bore you with them.  Its regarding moving and dealing with all my latest troubles.  Right now I am grateful for the diversion of this little cutie. 

Upcoming posts:
I started another Drizzt Do'Urdan book., Starless Night.  from RA Salvatore.  Will do the reveiw in a few days. Tonight I am going to my Critiquing Writers Group.  I am bringing something to read., but I have to leave poor Braveheart at home, so he will have the entire bathroom to run until he tuckers himself out.  I won't be able to stay afterwords with the gang and go out.  Braveheart needs his medicine.  Will post about the goup in a few days. 

Sharing my joy of Braveheart and our adventures of him has been my pleasure.  If you have a similiar story or would like to tell us about a pet of yours join in the discussion.  Share, laugh, cry, grow and bond with others.  Remember to stop spam all comments will be published the next day.    Until next time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment