Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Why you should write when life sucks by Men with Pens.

I was reading one of my favorite blog that I keep track off when this article came up.   I think it is great and totally agree with it.  When I have a great drama and cannot get to the root of it.  (Sometimes that happens)  I write about it and the writing get the stress out of me and onto the paper.  

Part of the problem is the fact that I need to say what is bothering me but for whatever reason I cannot.  When I put it on paper I get it out of me and feel better almost immediately. 

But if you’re a writer, using your emotions to fuel your writing is a wonderful way to create some great scenes.  The hard part may be letting your anger go but the article at Men with pens does a great job at explaining great techniques to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment