Monday, September 20, 2010

War of Rivals

I’m in a war right now.  What do you think it is?  I have 4 cats and they have fleas.  
But I have flea dust.
 So every time one of the cats starts to scratch I’m bringing out the dust.   
Those cats are going to run when they see me coming, but I am tired of the fleas.   
One little flea can start a whole war. 

It started a few days ago.  I sat down on my couch and started reading when a flea landed on my hand then jumped off.  Then I noticed a whole lot of fleas landing on my pants.  Well I dusted.  But later I saw a few more.  So I dusted again, using what was left.  The next day I went to buy more.    Armed with a huge can of flea dust I dusted all the rugs and the cats.  I dusted the rugs and cats again the next day and again this morning.  If I see one cat scratching all of them are getting dusted again.  It’s a good thing the dust doesn't have any kind of odor. 

I will continue on this until there are no more fleas in the house.  
Now if the mice just stayed away. 
 See, if it's a war you want, it's a war your gonna get.  But remember I'm the alpha in this bunch, and what I say goes.  I say no more fleas.   

Are you fighting a similar war or a war of a different kind?  Tell your story.  
Share, laugh, cry, grow and bond with other women.  


Pictures from pictures.com pictures.com.  If any of the pictures don't belong her let me know and I will remove them immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment