Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sharing a article Blogger Vs Copywriters by Glen Murry

I found this interesting article on one of the blog that I keep up on.  Its called Blogger Vs Copywriters- 8 reasons why bloggers do it better.    After reading the blog, I agree that blogger write better, not only because of the reasons that is stated by the article.  I do it because I love it.  Love to write, love to share what I feel and think.  I love to interact with others and get enjoyment out of accomplishing something even as small as a blog. 

One last thing.  We have a wonderful place on our blogs, where we can see the stats of how the blog is doing, our audience, traffic, and other vital information.  What I found is my blog is seen around the world.  That right.  I have had a few people from other parts of the world read and look at my blog.  I used to think that I was alone in this writing thing.  I did it for me.  Now I see that others are watching and reading.   Now that's exciting.

What do you think? 
bloggers-versus-copywriters-8-reasons-why-bloggers-do-it-better/http://threeordinarylives.blogspot.com/
bloggers-versus-copywriters-8-reasons-why-bloggers-do-it-better
Share, laugh, cry, grow and bond with other women.  Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment