Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolutions goals for 2011

Like a lot of other bloggers I decided to post my New Years Eve resolutions.   Of course those are the writing one.  I have personal goals also but not listed here.  
such as lose weight, save money, etc...

  1. Edit my manuscript.  I have two but I want to start with the NaNoWriMo manuscript since it is where I want to start in the story.  
  2. Put more time into writing.  Chart your discipline.

  1. Exercise:  Start back up with Zumba, twice a week. 

  1. Read and go over each of the writing books and apply the info to my manuscript.

  1. Do more blogging. 

  1. Write more short stories and try for contests if you can afford them.

  1. Continue with the blog storyline.  Three ordinary lives. 

  1. Continue the Diligent Writers Group. 

  1. Organize my office. 

  1. More research into your platform, 

  1. Connect with more writers.
May your goals be grand and your new year better than the last.  
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment