Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little Fingers in My Coffee

One of the things I like to do in the morning is drink a Frappuccino by Starbucks.   Most stores carry it in their beverage section so I don’t have to hit the Starbucks store to get it.  But I love the flavor of iced coffee, well it’s mostly milked down coffee but I like it, especially the Mocha.  I’ll drink the Vanilla or any other flavor if the Mocha is out.   If I see there is only one Mocha left and someone is near I will run and grab it as fast as my feet will fly and my grasp can hold.

Even thought I buy the large one, the thing doesn’t last as long as I want it to.  I think there is a gnome or some kind of Imp in the office taking sips when I leave my desk.  I take two sips and the Frappuccino is half gone.  I take another and then its way too low.  I swear I’m going to mark the glass every time I take a sip to make sure those iced coffee loving gnomes don’t get any of my stuff.  (Eyes darting back and forth quickly, looking for any kind of hiding place they could be.)

I’m keeping a watchful eye out for these gnomes.  They better stay away from my Frappucino, and if I see one I’m gonna…

Ha Ha.  I’m just kidding.  Even a normal girl can have a moment of, wait did I just see a shadow of a gnome?  It was there a moment ago.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment